What is the D style?
- Oriented around achieving goals
- Have clear targets
What does the person with D style look like?
Usually when we come across people who are dominant we will find that they are strongly motivated by winning. These types of people are very competitive and want success. One of the bigger differences is that people with D style take immediate action and have results.
- Always direct when talking and know exactly what they want
- They can lose their patience easily when under pressure; they seem to be impatient
- They are ambitious and demand from themselves and others a lot
- Always driven and determined
- Have self confidence
- Make decisions quickly
- They are more focused on tasks than relationships but this does not necessarily mean that they don’t care about other people
- Avoid getting them seen as vulnerable